This is hard to get through, which only points to how important it is to read.
I think a person can make a violent, horrific mistake. I think a good person can grow up in a horrible home and not know how to control their emotions. It’s why I’m obsessed with serial killers, why I reluctantly enjoy learning about rapists. I don’t think anyone is innately bad. I don’t think Jeffrey Dahmer was born a serial killer. I don’t think Michael Vick was born an animal abuser. I don’t think Chris Brown was born a misogynistic piece of shit.
You can feel sympathy for the type of person Chris Brown somehow lost the ability to be without praising Chris Brown. I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry that somewhere along the lines he became damaged goods and now this is the person he is.
I would like to feel sorry for him from far, far away. I would like to say, “boy, remember Chris Brown? And how his life and career were ruined after he snapped?” I don’t want to hear about him performing in front of thousands of people. I don’t want to turn on the TV and be told in so many words that what he did was okay. Because that is what we’re doing. We’re telling kids that what he did was okay.
“Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.’s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.
“Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, ‘I’m going to beat the sh— out of you when we get home! You wait and see!’ “
The detective said “Robyn F.” then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.
“Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, ‘I’m on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.’
“After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, ‘You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!’
“Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.
“Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.
“Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.
“Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.
“Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.
“Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.’s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.
“She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.
“Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.’s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order.”
At the end of his statement, Andrews said Brown sent a text message nine days later apologizing.
“In the text message, Brown apologized for what he had done to Robyn F. and advised [Rihanna’s assistant] Ford that he was going to get help.”
22. I'm a 3-D artist, Towson U, LUSH enthusiast, and I'm in love with visual merchandising, language, and coffee.
- oogamama likes this
- megadyptes reblogged this from daccord987
- knightlady reblogged this from debraelq
- rubylis reblogged this from debraelq
- usagistilinski likes this
- debraelq reblogged this from daccord987
- waltzing-with-sherlock likes this
- daccord987 likes this
- daccord987 reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- pvlnvd likes this
- prettylittleachele reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- whistle-hi-hi reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- iheartmrnda reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- arranchos reblogged this from faberryforever
- lostinmyfandomsohwell reblogged this from faberryforever
- yu-gi-n0 reblogged this from c-aedes
- otheralex reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- dreaming-of-tonight reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- faberryforever reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- livin-in-lesbiland likes this
- mute-song-bird likes this
- c-aedes reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- mute-song-bird reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- survivorsideeffect reblogged this from thefaberryshipper
- thefaberryshipper reblogged this from lexiisagleek
- lexiisagleek reblogged this from littleladyfabray
- khaleesisbloodrider reblogged this from sten0nger
- jelli-bones reblogged this from mn-f
- nieuw88 likes this
- nieuw88 reblogged this from ohcurtains
- 2205heya likes this
- amyraudenfeels likes this
- eatitbro reblogged this from funwiththewhiterabbit
- littleladyfabray reblogged this from funwiththewhiterabbit
- funwiththewhiterabbit reblogged this from happylittlebubbl
- funwiththewhiterabbit likes this
- versacebarbiedoll likes this
- goosey-girl likes this
- etcy likes this
- happylittlebubbl reblogged this from ohcurtains
- unwhisper-d likes this
- linamonster reblogged this from ohcurtains
- alittlecrazysomething reblogged this from ohcurtains
- hemofornaya reblogged this from ohcurtains
- mn-f reblogged this from sten0nger
- loveit-orehateit likes this
- sten0nger reblogged this from ohcurtains
- gowalkyourself reblogged this from ohcurtains
- ohcurtains reblogged this from thetwistedfaun
- occludedus likes this